Dear colleagues,

>From time to time, the RIPE NCC gets requests from LIRs to unlock their PA
>assignments that have RIPE-NCC-LOCKED-MNT as mnt-by.

These inetnums are locked due to the deprecation of the NONE authentication
scheme in 2004:
https://www.ripe.net/publications/news/announcements/deprecation-of-the-none-authentication-scheme

A total of 438 ASSIGNED PA AND 13 LEGACY inetnums have both this maintainer,
and a responsible LIR organisation referenced in a less-specific inetnum.

The DB team wishes to update these inetnums with the responsible LIR's default
maintainer, so they can be maintained by the LIR without needing to contact the
RIPE NCC. We will inform the affected maintainers.

Please let me know your comments. If there are no objections, I'd like to
implement this in the coming weeks.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC