Edward Shryane via db-wg wrote on 09/02/2023 13:31:
The DB team wishes to update these inetnums with the responsible
LIR's default maintainer, so they can be maintained by the LIR
without needing to contact the RIPE NCC. We will inform the affected
maintainers.

Please let me know your comments. If there are no objections, I'd
like to implement this in the coming weeks.
if the LIR / end-user contacts the RIPE NCC, is this what you guys do by default? If so, then doing this by default for all affected objects seems reasonable enough.

Nick