Hi Maria

"> On the implementation side, we will discuss internally how we can
make it explicit when adding a geofeed attribute that the privacy of
the users of the related resources is respected."

How are these internal discussions progressing? Do you have any suggestions yet?

">We will work on updating the RIPE Database Terms and Conditions in
order to specify this. In line with the Adoption Process for RIPE NCC
Corporate Documents, the proposed amendments will have to be approved
by the RIPE NCC Executive Board."

Has the Exec Board considered this yet?

cheers
denis