Hi Cynthia,

One of the reasons volunteers are asked to send their names off-list is to prevent people from assuming they don't need to bother if somebody else has already expressed interest. This is also why no potential candidates are named in the email.

I can understand the transparency concern, but I trust that volunteers will be vocal on the list if they are not included in the list of volunteers, even though they expressed interest.

Kind regards,
David