Dear colleagues,

Peter Hessler volunteered for the working group co-chair position.
He wrote:

   I've been active for the last few years as a member, and I would like to
   contribute more by helping to guide the working group.

I did not receive any other emails from volunteers.
Please keep in mind that the official selection will take place during the DB WG session at RIPE 88.

Furthermore, I would like to thank Peter in my personal capacity for volunteering and for his many contributions to the working group.

Kind regards,
David
RIPE DB WG co-chair