Hi and thanks for getting back so quickly,

Route objects are supposed to be ships in the night. I guess we need to start a new PDP so that only the inetnum* mnt-* fields affect the creation of new route* objects. Changing and deleting existing route* objects should continue to use their own maintainer fields.

Kind Regards,