Hi all!
The chart is already in the shared page "
https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/Authorisation/Protection-of-Route-Object-Space/#authorisation-rules-for-creating-route-objects
"
If you scroll down a little bit, in "Authorisation rules for creating route
objects" you can read "Here is a flowchart outlining the entire
authorisation process
<https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/Appendices/Appendix-D--Route-Object-Creation-Flowchart/#route-object-creation-flowchart>
."
That link points to "