Dear colleagues,

RIPE Database release 1.113 has been deployed to the Release Candidate
environment for testing. We plan to deploy to production on Monday 1st July.

The 1.113 release has the following main changes:

* Inetnum AGGREGATED-BY-LIR status (implements RIPE-822 policy) (#1467)
* Enable Client Auth Certificate for REST API lookup (#1475)
* ROA Overlapping INVALID ROA and VALID ROA fix (#1470)
* Java 21 Support (#1440)

The release notes are on the website:
https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/Release-Notes/#ripe-database-release-1-113

More information on the Release Candidate environment can be found on our
website:
https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/Release-Notes/

The data in the RC environment is a dummified copy of production from 12th June.

Please let us know if you find any issues with this release in the RC
environment.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC