On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 11:05:22PM -0700, Jonathan Leffler wrote:
> You can decide whether or not it is a good idea for you to follow
> suit, but for the next release of DBD::Informix, the documented email
> contact point is going to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'd use a dash
> if Gmail allowed it, but they don't -- alphanumerics and dots are all
> that are permitted.  The chances are that the relevant email addresses
> are all available, and it would give you 1 GB of email storage for
> reports and such like.

How do you deal with gmail's spam filter? I have had frequently posts
from Apache HTTP Server dev mailinglist and from PostgreSQL dev
mailinglist marked as spam. Since I couldn't find any info about the
spam filter rules, I may only guess whether it is something in the
headers that the mailinglist software generates, or if gmail does not
like the programming talk. Which would make it less than suitable for
primary handling of the development traffic.

 Honza Pazdziora | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
 .project: Perl, mod_perl, DBI, Oracle, large Web systems, XML/XSL, ...
                Only self-confident people can be simple.