On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Patrick Galbraith wrote:

On Jul 21, 2005, at 7:04 AM, Randy Kobes wrote:
[ ... ]
I've been playing around with a perl script for Win32
that emulates the mysql_config shell script - this is at
   http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/mysql_config_win32.pl
[ ... ]
This looks very excellent. Let me play around with it, and I would need to do a dev release with it first (which I was planning to do soon anyway) just to make sure people have no issues with it (as I've learned is a good practice anytime you change things ;)

I've since added some pod to this script, and put it up at
 http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/R/RK/RKOBES/mysql_config_win32.pl
to make it more accessible.

--
best regards,