At 2:12 PM +0000 11/28/05, Tim Bunce wrote:
I've attached the current diffs from the release candidate. More
testing would be great, but unless I hear anything bad by the end of
today I'll probably release tomorrow morning.

Okay, after applying the diff (which resulted in a bunch of rejects but was otherwise left as is, with 1 block changed), the warnings were gone and everything that worked with my previous RC tests works now.

Fyi, the patching process would be cleaner at the recipient's end if it were a diff from what was actually in the RC tarball, and not some previous point in time. It also appeared that part of Makefile.PL one was a reverse, which contributed to the rejections.

-- Darren Duncan