OK, here is the correct patch.
-Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bunce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:23 PM
To: Jeffrey Klein
Cc: dbi-dev@perl.org
Subject: Re: DBI patch for imp_data as SV

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 10:22:54AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It seems my last patch for DBD::Oracle revealed a bug in
> take_imp_data; when using perl's malloc implementation, you can get
> more SvLEN than you expect.  This patches DBI to do the right thing.
> Thanks to John Scoles and Tim Bunce for their help in finding this.

Looks like you attached a patch for DBD::Oracle not DBI.

Tim.

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete
the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank you.

- end -