Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 08:17:38 -0400
From: John Scoles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dbi-dev@perl.org
Subject: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Oracle 1.21 Release Candidate 3

Seem this version is mostly problem free? Here is the RC3 for your enjoyment.

http://svn.perl.org/modules/dbd-oracle/trunk/DBD-Oracle-1.21-RC3.tar

Hopefully the last of the C warnings are gone, Fixed some typos and made sure the the .yml and manifest files are in the tar.

Still would like to see some more testing of this RC.

Cheers
John Scoles

--
                ---//---
    "He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep,