On 06/16/10 19:37, Tim Bunce wrote:
Done. But there's no need to wait for those results as there are some
windows failures on 1.611_91 that need fixing:

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=DBI%201.611_91;reports=1;os=MSWin32

As short explained in irc, Cwd::abs_path from PathTools 3.31 seems to die
when the given file doesn't exists:

  Cwd::abs_path ("C:\\senseless-dir\\senseless.csv");

Calculating the absolute path was done twice there, that's why I removed
it ($searchdir should be an absolute path name anyway). What remains:

  $dbh->do (q{select * from "non/existing/dir/file.csv"});

will die for the same reason some lines earlier. There're now 2 ways we
can go:

1) we could prove existence of the directory before calling abs_path
   and croak on our own
2) we can fix the bug in Cwd and require fixed PathTools for DBI-1.612

Jens