Hi guys

I've installed dbi 1.622 on my test system. My simplest script connects to
oracle and does simple select.
It works with UK, US, RU and LT locales, but for some reason failes with
Turkish (LANG=tr_TR.iso88599)

It failes with message: ORA-12514 (DBD ERROR: OCIServerAttach)

I also saw a warning in DBI build log

*** Your LANG environment variable is set to 'en_GB.UTF-8'
*** This may cause problems for some perl installations.
*** If you get test failures, please try again with LANG unset.
*** If that then works, please email dbi-dev@perl.org with details
*** including the output of 'perl -V'

*** You are using a perl configured with threading enabled.
*** You should be aware that using multiple threads is
*** not recommended for production environments.

Is this critical ?

Thanks
Sergey
  • dbi 1.622 with Turkish lo... Шварц Сергей Владимирович