On 21.12.12 14:58, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:13:31 +0100, Jens Rehsack <rehs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

as I didn't catch anyone on IRC, I remember that many of you

  irc.perl.org/6667 #dbi
  Jens   = [Sno]
  Merijn = Tux

Martin Evans = mje
Tim Bunce = timbunce(_)*

*gg*

had questions about Pure-Perl device drivers basing on DBD::File
(or DBI::DBD::SqlEngine) for several reasons.

Currently we're finished most of development cycles for upcoming
DBI release and reworking the documentation. It might be a good
idea for anyone to read the updated documents from the sqlengine
branch or next dev-release.

For svn users …

  $ svn checkout http://svn.perl.org/modules/dbi/trunk
    (I don't know how to switch branches in svn)

$ svn checkout https://svn.perl.org/modules/dbi/branches/sqlengine
I strongly recommend s-hhtp over http.

For git users …

  $ git svn clone http://svn.perl.org/modules/dbi/trunk DBI-svn
  $ git checkout remotes/sqlengine

and instead of git pull

  $ git stash && git svn fetch && git svn rebase && git stash pop

Please test against sanity and your modules

Thanks for clarifying, I thought this was implicit ;)

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack