On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:07:01AM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> On 22.01.13 23:42, Tim Bunce wrote:
> >On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 09:47:02AM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> >>
> >>1) having a lot of DBD::CSV tests (DBI related like ChopBlanks)
> >>    moved or copied and maintained in DBI
> >
> >Think bigger.
>
> I do :P
>
> SQL::Statement can't rely on DBI, because it would create a
> circular dependency

This on its own is not that much of a problem. DateTime can not really
function without DateTime::TimeZone, and as such (DateTime) skips about
90% of its tests on a fresh install, with DateTime::TimeZone installing
afterwards.

Just pointing out that there is precedent, not that I particularly like it.