Heya Søren and Jens,

It depends :)

The API for the AnyData module is relatively well documented in the code - I
was able to use it pretty quickly. on the other hand DBI::AnyData is broken
(and this is the issue Jens is talking about)

I started to look into this (a year or more ago?) but I had to step back, and
havn't found either the time, energy or idea on what to do about it.

fundamentally, DBI::AnyData was once a very light wrapper around AnyData, but
DBI has changed in ways that makes large parts of AnyData mismatched or
redundant.

So - if you want a fast to code Tied hash interface into your data, AnyData is
pretty nice. But if you really want DBI/SQL access to it, er, then DBI has more
modern modules to help you

(wrt moving the git repo - do you really want the AnyData code in there, or
just DBI::AnyData?)

Sven