Yes, the Oracle Client (and all SQL*Net software) is installed.  SQLPlus can
connect just fine, as can any ColdFusion (cfm) application using ODBC.

Ah, I knew SID had to be included, sorry for leaving it off.  But as you can see
the execution is not even getting that far because the connection is never
initiated to pass along the username and password.  The module itself is failing
to load for some odd reason.  I can just feel this is something extremely small
that I am just overlooking, but I just haven't been able to pin it down.