Should this be within the DBI distribtion or as Bundle::DBI? Does it really
matter?
With the recent pacthes and changes, will there be another DBI release or do
we just leave a message in the arhives to "Patch it up yourself" until
another release?

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.