Tim, if these pure-perl modules are bundled with the DBI package and DBI
is (re)installed over a newer version of say DBD::ADO then will that
newer version be overwritten by CPAN or PPM?  If so then it is my
preference that the individual modules be kept seperate unless DBI
depends on those modules; they could of course still be included in
Bundle::DBI.

--
   Simon Oliver