From: Jeff Urlwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 9:57 PM
To: Thomas A. Lowery; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Extract data from MS Excel Spreadsheets. Can it be done?

I found, over time, that DBD::ODBC had problems with Excel.  I would save
the Excel sheet as .csv and used DBD::CSV, instead.  My use was a one way
conversion/update of Oracle from the spread sheets.  I made a macro for the
data entry people to update the .csv file without having to think too
hard...

Jeff