There's a couple of things I'm having a proble with when trying to use
dbish.  First, I want to turn autocommit off.  So, according to the
perldoc on DBI::Shell, I'm supposed to type /option autocommit=0, but when
I do I get the message:

Unknown or ambiguous option name 'autocommit'

I do see an init_autocommit, but I'm unsure if that does what I think it
would since it is not documented in the Perldoc.

Second, I was trying to specify the database in the driver...

dbi:Sybase:server=XXXX;database=YYYY username passwd

This doesn't appear to work, however, dbi:Sybase:server=XXXX does
work.  Is this a bug or is this intentional?  It's asking for a DSN and
according to the documentation on DBD::Sybase, I am in both cases feeding
it a valid DSN.

Thank you,
Curt Crandall