1) It's plainly evident from the fact that Tim forwards to the list
questions that are sent directly to him, that he prefers not to field
those questions himself.

2) Buying an author's book does not entitle you to consider the author
your own personal consultant. It's reasonable to send questions *about
the book* to the author, but I see nothing book-specific in the question
below.  (Even here, some authors prefer to have questions sent to the
publishing house.)

--
Paul DuBois, [EMAIL PROTECTED]