As my inclusion of the previous message implies....

I prefer to have not have messages trimmed on occassion... many times the
thread goes over several days and either I don't want to search for the
original message, or have already deleted the original message, or don't
have access to the archives and old messages when I'm on the road and
downloading mail on my PDA.  I agree that messages that have 10 replies
tacked on to the end of them are kind of ridiculous, but I presonally
don't have a problem with a message containing the past one or two
messages.

--Curt