By "Pg", do you mean PostgreSQL database?  The only interface that
I'm aware of for Perl to PostgreSQL is through DBI and DBD::Pg.  In
terms of documentation for PostgreSQL, I'd start with the Postgresql
home page at

   http://www.postgresql.org

or go to google(www.google.com) and search for "postgresql".

HTH.