From: Wilson, Doug
To: 'Mark Riehl'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: 10/17/01 11:24 AM
Subject: RE: mod_perl and DBI

Let me clarify that I think Ilya and I are answering
different questions, and not positive which question was
being asked :)

For a prolonged process like a large SQL load, mod_perl won't help
much; but when the scripts are shorter (and other factors like
perl load/compile and database connection & statement handle
preparation time are more significant), it can be beneficial.