I have a properiterary ODBC API that I've compiled DBD::ODBC for with
a bit of hair pulling and hand holding from someone who had done it
before.  :)  Works just fine.  Now I find that I have a need to
connect to a MsSql server from the same box... in the same perl
program no less!

I didn't really think it would, but when trying to connect to the
MsSql server uing the properitary API I get a  Protocol error.  Can I
compile mutiple APIs into DBD::ODBC (and how)?  Can I build and use a
seperate DBD::ODBC module with an MS compatible ODBC API?  Am I
barking up the wrong tree and should look at another method?
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]