On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 04:51 PM, Vorce, Tim (T.) wrote:

> I am interested in the module DBIx::Recordset, however, putting

good choice!

> use DBIx::Recordset;
>
> at the top of my script, an error occurs, as the module cannot be
> located.

the precise error text is always a good thing to include

>   I think this is the module I need, how did I get it into the
> package???

type perl -V to take a look a your @INC variable which shows
where Perl looks for modules. It searches along
@INC for DBIx/Recordset.pm

how did you install DBIx::Recordset? did you manually download it
or use CPAN.pm?

perl Makefile.PL
make
make test
make install

> Tim Vorce
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 313-248-9985

$terrence = {
        hobby => Class::MakeMethods -> hacker (type => 'Just Another'),
        addiction => 'Chess on ICC as princepawn',
        job => 'seeking' ,
        URL => 'http://www.metaperl.com'
        };