David Wheeler wrote:

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 09:11  PM, Billy wrote:

*[bw@roscoe DBD-Pg-1.13]$ perl Makefile.PL
Configuring Pg
Remember to actually read the README file !
OS: linux
Using DBI 1.30 installed in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux/auto/DBI
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Could not open 'Pg.pm' : No such file or directory at (eval 8) line 6.
[bw@roscoe DBD-Pg-1.13]$

It'd be interesting to know exactly the code that's failing. What's at line 6?

David

"Line 6" of Makefile.PL in DBD-Pg should not be a factor since several lines past 6, is Print OS which is shown in the output. And it continues to check the value of POSTGRES-INCLUDE and ..._LIB, and continues.
H-m-m-m. Must not be Makefile.PL line 6. Which file?

I also do not think it is a bug. I suspect id10t syndrome. As proof. I have uninstalled DBI and DBD-Pg (originally downloaded with cpan) to reinstall as rpm.

Thanks,
Bill