I received the following communication from Tom Lane, who is active in
PostgreSQL development:

> ... without so much as a "ta-ta" in the release notes.  Hmph.  Well, is
> there any hope that a search-and-replace will convert old source code to
> using the new table?

It shouldn't be a difficult change.  Be aware that pg_constraint has
more stuff in it than pg_relcheck did, so you'll want to add "WHERE
contype = 'c'" to be sure you only see the rows corresponding to the
old pg_relcheck table.

                        regards, tom lane

----
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." --- G. K
Chesterton
Jeff Boes  <><  [EMAIL PROTECTED]