Hello ,
    I am writing a user registration script which once the user has filled
in the form it emails them a simple html email with a link for them to click
to validate that there email address is real.

i.e
Print '<a
Href="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/script.pl?confirm?[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>
Click to validate</A href>;

Ok so far but when the link is clicked the script will not pick up the
second variable I am using

$process = $ARGV[0];
$somevariable = $ARGV[1];

if ($process EQ "confirm")
{
&do_something;
}

else
{
&do_somethingelse
}

I am relatively new to perl so I may be going about it in completely the
wrong way can anyone help me out here please.

Thanks

James
 ***DISCLAIMER***
This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom or the entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Letterbox
Mail Order Limited. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Letterbox Mail Order Limited
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted via this
email.