I can give it a try later on... I'm in the midst of setting up my Linux
box to be my webserver now.  Thanks for the info, though.
While Apple, might be shipping with some less than stable apps, they are
making fast progress.  Hopefully it won't be long before 10.2.x comes out
and fixes these problems.