Yes, unfortunately xmlproj.com is now owned by a domain sales company,
as I was screwed by a registrar.
In the future we might set up something on dbi.perl.org, but right now
we're just updating the site, etc... so any extra project might take a
bit of time.  Getting the FAQ back up is #1 priority.

Recently, Jeff was very kind enough to set up a repository...
ftp://ftp.esoftmatic.com/outgoing/DBI

Just use 'ppm set rep DBI-STUFF ftp://ftp.esoftmatic.com/outgoing/DBI'

and then the regular ppm install commands to install.

Ilya