I installed completely like ppm>install DBI
ppm>install DBD-ADO
I have a problem which I hope that you help me.
I try to write a program to access to MSSQL server but i don't know to how to set driver to connect?
Here is my program but it have some problem. Could you tell me what is it and how to solve it?

use DBI;
$user ="sa";
$password="";
$dbase="pubs";
$driver= "dbi:ado:"$dbase;
$dbh=DBI->connect($driver,$user,$password) or die "\nError ($DBI::err):$DBI::errstr\n";
$dbh->disconnect;

Error system out: DBD::ado initialisation failed: can't locate object method "driver" via package "DBD::ado" at C:\perl/site/lib/DBI.pm
Perhaps the capitalisation of DBD 'ado' isn't right.

I look forward your help.
Tri, Tran Huu