From: Hardy Merrill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hello

Just checking - is everyone else seeing messages lately like the one below,
or is it just me.  The attachment is always 'Readme.zip'.  The messages may
be valid and it might be our email server software here doing this, but I'm
not sure.  Looks suspect to me so I haven't opened the attachment.  The
message below was from [EMAIL PROTECTED] who I recognize from this list.

Thanks.

Hardy Merrill

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/27/04 04:37AM >>>
The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary
attachment.