Taken of dbi-dev list as that's not the appropriate place.

> I got somethink new,
> a hint whats the fault with my odbc-driver.
> The parser stops at:
> typedef void FAR*             PTR;
>
> ( /REFDB_HOME/referenz/adabas_d/include/isql.h:10: error:
> parse error before
> '*' token
> /REFDB_HOME/referenz/adabas_d/include/isql.h:10: warning:
> data definition has
> no type or storage class )
>
> FAR is a hangover of 16bit times, and my gcc don't know it.
> Do I have to hack it manualy into the code, or should I
> include another
> header which visualise this type?
>
> Is this somethink for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] - list?

No --

It looks like you are trying to build DBD::Adabas.  What database are you
really using?  It may make sense to use DBD::ODBC...DBD::ODBC builds on both
Unix and Windows.  I'm sure it works with UnixODBC and *should* work with
various versions of iODBC, but iODBC is not something I test with on a
regular basis.

Regards,

Jeff