all the applications of my company work with apache Perl oracle,I want to know
as it is the future of the Perl in the world and if we go by the correct way,
because the directors of the company think that no.
as it is its use in the world.

I can't speak for others but look at the history and community and use...

The 3 companies I am closely associated with use exclusively apache/perl/mysql, we do support other languages for our customers/users but mostly we make money supporting them 'cause they're crap ;p

We don't use Oracle because the cost benefit ratio is not good so i can't help out there ;p

HTH :)