> From: "Moreno, Javier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/04/08 Fri PM 03:44:40 CDT
<snip>
> I posted a question and have tried several solutions on how to open
> up an MS Access DB from the DBI::ODBC but so far have been unable to.
<snip>
> I was wondering if there is a better way to get information
> from Access so I can see it on my CGI with DBI.
<snip>

Well, I've posted several times (the last time was in a reply to a
thread that you started) that you should use ADO to connect to your
Access database, and I gave you connection examples.  So, I guess the
answer is yes, there may indeed be a better way to connect to your
Access database than with DBD::ODBC.  If not better, at least different.

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.dbi.users/26145

> Regards,
> Javier Moreno

HTH,