I am currently having a problem calling a stored procedure on an iSeries.
DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [unixODBC][IBM][iSeries Access ODBC
Driver]Error in assignment. (SQL-22018)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1)

In looking through the perldoc doc for DBI I found:

"bind_param_inout"
It is expected that few drivers will support this method. The only driver
currently known to do so is
DBD::Oracle (DBD::ODBC may support it in a future release). Therefore it
should not be used for database
independent applications.

Does DBD::ODBC support bind_param_inout ??
If not, how can you call a stored procedure from perl using ODBC ?

-Thanks
Steve More