From: yongming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DBD-ODBC-1.13 --FOXPRO fetchrow_array question

Hello Jeff,

I am using the ODBC DBI to access FOXPRO (visual foxpro 6) tables.
Somehow
in one table some numberical fields mix numerical data with string like
"***,***,***".  The fetchrow_array method will fail on that row and I
won't
be able to fetch the next row with the same select statement.  When I
try to
browse the data using WINSQL with the same ODBC driver, I will get the
offending row with those fields filled with "error" togather with the
rest
of the result set.

I am just wondering if the DBD-OBDC module can allow me to do the same
thing
as the WINSQL does: still return the offending rows and allow me to
fetch
the next row with the same sql statement.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Yongming