Hi Vincent:

You just need to install the DB2 development headers and libraries
(available with the free to download and use DB2 Application
Development Client) on your Linux box and set DB2_HOME before
compiling DBD::DB2; that will enable you to connect from your Linux
box to a DB2 server running on a Windows box.

For more information:
* http://ibm.com/db2/perl/
* http://www.db2mag.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=59301551
* http://www.db2mag.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=60400732

(Note that Red Hat 9.0 is not officially supported by DB2, so you
might run into some troubles with that part of the equation. If it
doesn't work out, and you're willing to install a new flavour of
Linux, check out http://ibm.com/db2/linux/validate for a list of Linux
distros supported by DB2)

Dan