Louis,

Perhaps you could attempt to explain, politely this time, what you meant
by the following.

> As for your select statement with the $arg1, ..., $argN, the
bind_param() function will work
> on those arguments too, I'd just suggest to use the process of double
quoting your string
> concatenation assignments upfront:
>
> $arg1 = "$someVariable" . "::someText";

What exactly do you believe adding the double quotes does to alter the
string value stored in $arg1?  How is it any different from the
following:
  $arg1 = $someVariable . "::someText";

Please spare us the rudeness while you're at it and just stick to the
technical issues.

-Will