I got nmake from one of the links, thank you. Also, thanks for all your
help. I still get an error that cl is not recognized as an internal or
external command (there is a call to cl with a lot of parameters that also
gets printed on the screen). Do I need the Visual C++ compiler in order to
use nmake, or is it good to go as is? If I need VC++, what's the cheapest
way to get it?

Also as far as Borland goes my compiler is called bcc32. I wasn't able to
find a link or a way to get dmake for Borland.

The Perl version of make link in the other thread is not working.

I am finally getting the emails from this mailing list.

Mike