Can you point it to a different  non 11 DB instance??

and run the tests again?

Could be a bug on the oracle side?

seems to be a number of them on 11 64 dbs coming up the past few days.

cheers
John Scoles
Gerber, Christopher J wrote:
Odd

Gerber, Christopher J wrote:
First off, I am new to the list.  If there is a FAQ, feel free to
point
me there!

This morning I built DBD-Oracle-1.21 on my XP machine using Visual
Studio 2005.  After building, I needed to copy the redistributable
files
to blib/arch/auto/DBD/Oracle, and I needed to embed the manifest
into
Oracle.dll with the following command:

mt.exe -manifest Oracle.dll.manifest -outputresource:Oracle.dll;2
I also needed to include my SID in ORACLE_USERID:

  set ORACLE_USERID=user/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ORCL
                                           ^^^^^

After all this, things worked, *except* for two tests:

t/26exe_array...........ok 1/14
t/26exe_array...........NOK 11/14#   Failed test '... we should have
19
tuple_status'
#   at t/26exe_array.t line 120.
#          got: 10
#     expected: 19

this means that 9 rows did not get inserted  for some reason
t/26exe_array...........NOK 14/14#   Failed test '... we should have
48
rows'
#   at t/26exe_array.t line 146.
#          got: 30
#     expected: 48
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 14.
t/26exe_array...........dubious
        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)

this is linked to the not inserted 9 above so if we fix 11 we fix this
I'm curious if others have seen these problems.

Can you tell me the which Oracle version you are running the tests on?

and which version of DBI?

I am using Oracle Instant Client 11.1.0.6.0 32bit on Windows to connect
to a server running Oracle 11.1.0.6.0 64bit on Linux.  I am using DBI
version 1.601, although I see that 1.602 is now available.

This could be a permission problem with the user that is running the
test.
Try running the tests again with the 'system' user and password and
see
what you get.

Using the SYSTEM account I get the same test results.

I just updated DBI to 1.602 and tested again... the results are the
same.

cheers
John Scoles
Chris