I’m having a problem with a DBI script on our Solaris systems.  The scripts run
fine on my Linux workstation.  The script will return the correct data and then
displays the error. I have found many places discussing this error, but none of
them has a solution.  If you need more information about the environment, tell
me what you want to see and how to get it.

Thanks
Rich White -- University of Illinois CITES/DS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here is the minimum code that generated the error:
#!/usr/bin/perl
use DBI;
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Oracle:host=dbserver;sid=SID","user","password");
$dbh->disconnect;

This is the error I get:
Out of memory!
Callback called exit.
END failed--call queue aborted.

This is the information about our environment:
0> perl -MDBI -e 'DBI->installed_versions'
  Perl            : 5.008004    (sun4-solaris-64int)
  OS              : solaris     (2.10)
  DBI             : 1.43
  DBD::Sponge     : 11.10
  DBD::Proxy      : install_driver(Proxy) failed: Can't locate RPC/PlClient.pm
in @INC
  DBD::Pg         : 1.22
  DBD::Oracle     : 1.19
  DBD::File       : 0.31
  DBD::ExampleP   : 11.12
  DBD::DBM        : 0.02

Sqlplus -version
SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production