From: Jared Still [mailto:jkst...@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:32 PM
To: TAYLOR, DANIEL L (ATTSI)
Cc: John Scoles; dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: Re: DBD::Oracle for 64 bit windows

I am using 32 bit Perl on 64 bit servers, as there are some modules that aren't available in 64 bit, such as Win32::Daemon.

If you need to do so, just open a 32 bit command window to
run the 32 bit installer from.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 7:51 AM, TAYLOR, DANIEL L (ATTSI)