On 22/04/10 19:16, Everett, Timothy S wrote:
> Charles,
>
> Thanks again for your help.  I ran your updated 58object.t and attached
> the output.

Thank you for the trace. It looks line another bug revealed buy using
big endian hardware. I attach another patch, which I think will
fix the problem. This patch is independent of the previous one, since
it patches a different source file.

I will again be grateful if you can report back on this patch.

> FYI, 58object.t appears to be the only file formatted as DOS text
> (explicit ^M at the end of every record).   I've run the tests with the
> original file and after removing the carriage returns.  It doesn't
> affect the test results.

I will mention this to John Scoles, the maintainer of DBD::Oracle,
when I report the problems you have found.

--
Charles Jardine - Computing Service, University of Cambridge
c...@cam.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1223 334506, Fax: +44 1223 334679