On 9/14/2010 9:17 AM, John R Pierce wrote:
 On 09/14/10 5:35 AM, John Scoles wrote:
Did this ever get tested and entered into the DBD-Oracle release ?

This issue has surfaced at work, so I can probably try testing your patches some time in the next week or so, possibly on both sparc and aix/power platforms, but if someone else has already done this and I missed it, I'd as soon not duplicate the effort

To which issue are you referring
the hack to the make file or the problem with t/58object.t?

Sorry, I meant, the make test problems with t/58object on big endian machines like Sparc, IBM Power

Ok that clears it up a little.

I am not sure if it was  fixed yet.

Give the latest trunk version a try and see what happens. Just a side note if you are not using VARRY, TABLE or OBJECT in your tables you can ignore this failure as you will never hit it.

Cheers
John Scoles