Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:26:15 -0600
Subject: RE: First time DBI user crashing perl
From: three1...@gmail.com
To: wi...@hotmail.com
CC: dbi-users@perl.org

Hello Peter,
How are you invoking the script? Do you have a perl script that you double
click?
If so, can you try opening a command/powershell window and running your
program? You'll likely have to specify the full path to the perl binary then
pass your script as the first parameter.
E.g.: \strawberry\perl\bin\perl.exe my_script.pl
I have not encountered this particular problem with db2 but this is my first
step when trying to get one of my scripts to run in Windows (I'm a Linux
enginner by the Windows engineers steal a lot of my applications), perhaps
someone has more specific experience than myself.
Best Regards,

Jon A